Manual Color Changes
VMS main page
West Side Systems main page
The scroller object shows which color is currently selected from a list of filters, depending on the control level. The scroller object is a linkable color source.
Frame lists can be copied from one scroller to others by selecting the object to be copied from, choosing the Edit > Copy Color menu command, selecting the target scroller(s), and using the Edit > Paste Color/Link menu command.
Scoller Object Properties
- channel - Scroller control channel number. Matching channel number in the Patch window specifies which DMX universe and slot prodives level data for the scroller object.
- frame 0 - Checkbox to label first frame number as 0, instead of 1. Scroller frame numbers are shown above the color oval.
- frame list - List of color filters, separated by commas or tabs, or copy/pasted from a spreadsheet column. For example:
NC, R01, L105, G315, L132, R80
Percentage levels may also be specified:
NC@0, R01@4, L105@8, G315@13, L132@17, R80@21 etc.
- locked - Checkbox to lock object so that it cannot be selected unless the alt/option key is pressed.
- show chan - Checkbox to enable channel number display.