Manual Color Changes
VMS main page
West Side Systems main page
Use the Preferences menu command to open the Preferences window. There are two tabs at the top of the window labelled Chans and New Objects.
Under the Chans tab the following preferences can be found:
- Up color - is the color used when drawing direction arrows for channels with levels going up. Click on the color to change it.
- Down color - is the color used when drawing direction arrows for channels with levels going down. Click on the color to change it.
- Italic channel numbers - checkbox selects whether channel and scroller channel numbers are drawn in italic style.
- Gauge Style - buttons select which graphic gauge style is used for drawing channels. Channel objects must have the gauge property checked for the gauge to be displayed.
Under the New Objects tab the following preferences can be found:
- New channels have gauge on - controls whether newly created channels will have the gauge property on or off.
- Ask for basic info when making new objects - when unchecked, newly created objects will be assigned a default ID or channel or other characteristic property set. When checked a dialog window will appear asking for that information when the object is created.
- Put space between channels in New Rows - when checked, adds one grid space (1/4 channel object size) between channels and rows when channels are created with the New Rows feature.