Manual Color Changes
VMS main page
West Side Systems main page
All of the information about a layout can be stored by using one of the Save commands. An old layout can be opened by using one of the Open commands.
- File > Save As... lets you choose the location and name for a new file into which the layout will be saved.
- File > Save saves the layout into the last file that was opened or saved, replacing the information in the file.
- File > Save a Copy... lets you choose the loctaion and name for a new file into which the layout will be saved, however future File > Save commands will still go to the original file, not this new copy.
- File > Open... asks you to find a layout to open. All current objects will be cleared first.
- File > Add Objects From... asks you to find a layout to open, then adds its objects to the currently displayed layout.
Next > Printing